Die Antwoord accused of sexual abuse

 South African rap duo Die Antwoord accused of sexual abuse by their adopted son

The disturbing world of the band Die Antoward is no longer alluring. In the early 2010s, the mad duo became South Africa's most famous music group abroad for its psychedelic rap-electro genre, characterized by an eerie style depicting the everyday life of South African "white trash" and ultra-violent Cape Town gangs. became. An already controversial couple, Watkin His Tudor His Jones, aka 'Ninja' and Henri Du His Towa, aka 'Yoran Divisser', is now accused of sexual abuse by his adopted son. I'm here. In a 45-minute video released by South African media at the end of April, the adopted son also spoke about his fear of sexual violence against his sister. 

The age of nine by Yolandi Visser (aka Anri du Toit) and Ninja (aka Watkin Jones).
The Cape Town Social Welfare Team visited Du He Towa and Jones and Social Workers.
Di Antoward adopted Du Praise's 14-year-old sister and now lives with another family who are taking care of the duo.

Allegations against the South African group first surfaced after Du Pleas released a video interview with the band's former filmmaker Ben Jay Crosman.
South African news outlet News24 reported that du Preez accused the duo of "taking me as a slave". "They made me feel like I was actually a slave," he said. "They made me feel really unloved."

Du Prez, who suffers from a rare skin condition known as hyperhidrotic ectodermal dysplasia, added:
“They made me think I was the devil. They cursed me even more and made me believe that I could burn people in hell and that I was the king of hell. You told me you could bring darkness."

He also mentions how he and his sister were undressed in front of them when they put on their new clothes, and how they would be punished if they refused. increase.
He went on to add that her sister didn't want to visit her anymore because she had asked him to remove her clothes.

"Last December, Ninja and her seemed to take my sister to the sauna, where everyone was naked, and my sister wanted to be naked too. ``Why would a ninja want to see his sister naked? My sister is asked if she is still pregnant, but under my supervision she will not."
Du Preez claims that when du Toit was 13 years old, he asked her to spend time with her in her party room while she was naked.

he says:
"Yolandi called me to her room. She was naked and vomiting," he said. "She spread her legs like a sex doll in my room.

“The worst part was seeing my mother, who I thought was my mother, or my adoptive mother, drunk and naked in her room […] seeing my mother drunk and naked, She wanted me to spend time with her in her room while she was naked, which I found very disturbing." 

Comments

Post a Comment