Dineo Lanaka SCANDAL

 TV and radio personality Dineo Lanaka is back on social media after a short hiatus.

Lanaka deleted all her old Instagram posts and started sharing a new three-part video series called "Find Your Feet." 

Ranaka admitted that he had been silent since he was gone, and explained why.
“To be honest, I’ve been thinking a lot. I've been thinking.
The interviewer then asked Lanaka how he coped with the new challenges. 

"I was in a state of stress and anxiety and was trying to find a way to recover from my mental trauma. “I have thought a lot, searched my soul, and had a deep dialogue with myself. I think it's a matter of letting go," Ranaka said. 

Ranaka reveals that she has changed her view of "fear" and has decided to no longer view it as an attack. regarded as a reminder ofIn January, Lanaka offered advice to modern day sangoma. Actress and reality TV star Hani Mbau says people don't necessarily have a calling, but they do have a fear. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Die Antwoord accused of sexual abuse